Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

the best thing that ever happened in my life

for me the best thing that ever happened in my life is my unforgetabble and sweet memory. the memory happened when i still in my school time that is in my primary and secondary school. i have never thought that i can acchieve this successful as my teacher not concentrate and focus too much on me. i'm not the one who they acctually target and stand on me. fortunately my luck came when i have to face with my UPSR examination. i got straight A's in that exam and is my beginning in my life toward my future. all of my family members were proud of me and wish me to have a flying colours of results in another examination. another best thing that uccured when i'm in my secondary school. for my PMR examination, i also felt so grateful even that i not got staright A's in that exam. all of my effort were repaid with my result. then my successful continued to my SPM examination. althought i' not very statisfied wih my result but my family still were proud of me and still will be on my side although whatever happend. now as i'm the university student, i wish i would acchieve another best thing in my life as i have palnned it before...... GOD WILLING.....

1 ulasan: