Khamis, 5 Februari 2009

What I Would Like To Change About My Self

I'm very sure that everyone has their own target to be fulfilled in their life. Same with me too. If I have the change to choose what I want in my life now, iIwould like to change about my self first. I had realised that I'm quite lost in my social life. I'm not easy to close with other people especially with the new person or people that are more greater than me. I will fell that they will underestimate me although they will never do that to me. Emm...... I don't know why. So by that side I want to be more friendly with people around me. I also want to be more independent because I know that I'm a homesick one.Tto be the new and great one, iI wanna be more confident and trust with my ability no matter in academy or some other fields.. I want other people know that I also can be excellent like they are.Then, as I'm a student now I want my parents know that some day in future I will make them proud of me. So, by this moment I need to be more hard in my study, not easily up set when I'm facing with ostacles and the important one that I know how to divide my time wisely.Then everythings will be just like what I want........ MY GOD BLESS ME........

1 ulasan:

  1. You can start the conversation with others first. Start by talking about your campus life. Then you can get to more serious topic. Gambatte!

    BalasPadam