Ahad, 1 Februari 2009

How I Spent My Mid Sem Break

As usual the break will be uncomplete without any assigment or tutorial. I have planed on which assigment I will do first but things not be as have planed. I did not know why,suddenly I got a fever when I am in the busy moment. Included this time this is the second time I got a fever. All my other holiday I just spent it with doing all my assigment. But I also have the oppurtunity to meet all my best from my secondary school. All of us did not see each since we finished our spm examination last year. Althought can meet for a few hours, we still felt the statisfaction of being together. We shared all if our new experiences as we further our study at different places. Before the break I wish to get as many rest as posibble but I cannot do it. I need to study at the same time as many lecturers want to give us some quizes or tests. So what I can say here that holiday is not just the time to waste our time but fill it with many benefits activities.

1 ulasan:

  1. You used your time wisely I guess. Good for you. I know you can do well in your tests. Good luck!

    BalasPadam