Khamis, 5 Mac 2009

my dream man

everybody want and wish to have their own dream man..yeah me to... but not to be like cinderella that go to ball and then meet her crown prince, marry him and live happily forever.it's quite impossible to have the best thing like she is..i't only a fable... for me it's enought that my dream man is an understanding person who know how to care about my feeling and accept me as myself... i'm not a materialist woman that choose a man base on his property. it's enought if he rich with his attitude means that he knows how to respect my family and i,very courteous and also take good responsibility on what he doing in his life.and last but not least he is a loyal person, to me of course....(",)(",)

2 ulasan:

  1. It's kind of a fairy tale. Hehe. Hope you'll meet with that person one day..

    BalasPadam
  2. are u sure with what u wrote..??hahaha....like can't believe...huU...:-)

    BalasPadam